Whether you are concerned about the potential of an Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) injury, just suffered one, headed to surgery or had surgery years ago and it never completely recovered, our therapists are here to help.
The ACL is one of the most critical ligaments that supports the knee joint. Due to its critical role in stabilizing the knee, it is also one of the most common orthopedic procedures performed today and rehabilitated in physical therapy.
Below are a couple success stories for those we’ve helped with their ACL injuries. If you or someone you care about is having any knee issues at all, instability, etc and needs guidance, please feel free to schedule a complimentary 25 minute virtual session with one of our therapists via this link. We guarantee you will learn a couple key tips for instant implementation by the end of your session! No obligation whatsoever!
If you are not sure what to do about your knee, but want an easy, cost and time effective way to help ensure you take the right steps towards your future, guided by an expert; check out our Telehealth or Unlicensed Health Consultant and Coaching Services.
In order to properly rehabilitate the knee and get you back to sporting, focusing on the knee alone will never allow you to achieve your goals. At BreakThrough, we always take a comprehensive approach to all anterior cruciate rehabilitation and sports performance programs. Rather than simply rehabilitating you to basic daily activities, it is our goal to prepare you to perform your best while minimizing risk of injury. Your therapist will evaluate and help you with:
- Balance and stability
- Strength of all major lower extremity muscle groups, especially gluteals, quadriceps and hamstrings; and your core
To learn more about our services to help you overcome knee injuries such as an ACL partial or complete rupture:
- Call 408-736-7600 to speak with one of our Care Coordinators
- Complete our Contact Us Form
- Choose from any of our various e-papers to download and learn more about all our services and programs
- Click here to learn more about BreakThrough’s Physical Therapy Programs for the knee
- Click here to learn about BreakThrough’s Wellness Programs
- Click here to learn about BreakThrough’s Sports Performance Programs
Other Great ACL Resources:
Stop ACL Injuries