Plantar fasciitis is one of the most limiting conditions we suffer. There is not much worse than not being able to “get up and go” or to be unable to be on your feet for extended periods. Often times people are unable to even make it to the bathroom without pain in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning.
If you or someone you care about is starting to feel pain, tension and limited ability/desire to be on your feet, we recommend that you consult your physical therapist before it gets worse. Many of our physical therapy patients have put this off for too long and then go through an extended therapy program. Our wellness clients who come in early, before it gets too bad end up spending a lot less time and money with us and return to their desired activities quicker.
If you are not sure what to do about your plantar fascia/feet, but want an easy, cost and time effective way to help ensure you take the right steps towards your future, guided by an expert; check out our Telehealth or Unlicensed Health Consultant and Coaching Services.
At BreakThrough we take a comprehensive approach and look at your overall strength, flexibility and endurance as well as your movement patterns and specific joint mobility. We educate you as to the limiting factors, address them all and help you return to the lifestyle you desire as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Our physical therapists have extensive experience in evaluation and treatment of all foot and ankle conditions including plantar fasciitis.
To learn more about our services for plantar fasciitis or other disorders:
- Call 408-736-7600 to speak with one of our Care Coordinators
- Complete our Contact Us Form
- Choose from any of our various e-papers to download and learn more about our services and programs
- Click here to learn more about BreakThrough’s Physical Therapy Programs for Foot and Ankle Pain
- Click here to learn about BreakThrough’s Wellness Programs
- Click here to learn about BreakThrough’s Sports Performance Programs