If you are experiencing pain which affects your elbow and may even refer down your arm to the wrist and hand or up to the shoulder, we can help. Whether you are an avid tennis player or developing these symptoms as a result of other repetitive stresses such as keyboarding, we recommend that you obtain a thorough evaluation by your local physical therapist.
If you are not sure what to do about your elbow, but want an easy, cost and time effective way to help ensure you take the right steps towards your future, guided by an expert; check out our Telehealth or Unlicensed Health Consultant and Coaching Services.
Your BreakThrough therapist will conduct a thorough evaluation to assess all the treatable components of your specific issue, explain their findings and propose a plan that will help you eliminate pain and increase function so that you can return to all the activities you desire through our specialized programs.
To learn more about our services to help you overcome all upper extremity conditions, especially focusing on elbow wrist and hand:
- Call 408-736-7600 to speak with one of our Care Coordinators
- Complete our Contact Us Form
- Choose from any of our various e-papers to download and learn more about all our services and programs
- Click here to learn more about BreakThrough’s Physical Therapy Programs for the elbow
- Click here to learn more about BreakThrough’s Physical Therapy programs for the wrist and hand
- Click here to learn about BreakThrough’s Wellness Programs
- Click here to learn about BreakThrough’s Sports Performance Programs