If you are looking into or have already undergone a total shoulder replacement, odds are there is/was extensive damage to multiple structures of and around the shoulder, scapula (shoulder blade), neck and thoracic spine and maybe even some limitations at the elbow. At BreakThrough, the question we ask ourselves is “Why?”. Because the only way to ensure you get the most out of your total shoulder replacement, we will conduct a thorough evaluation which addresses you and not just your shoulder. We will educate you on our findings including the key components that will be addressed throughout your program, then custom build program which helps you achieve your goals as efficiently as possible.
If you are not sure what to do about your shoulder, but want an easy, cost and time effective way to help ensure you take the right steps towards your future, guided by an expert; check out our Telehealth or Unlicensed Health Consultant and Coaching Services.
In order to properly rehabilitate your shoulder, we need to improve all of your movement patterns and ensure you are obtaining and developing strength through full range of motion as well as solid flexibility throughout both sides. Rather than simply rehabilitating you to basic daily activities, it is our goal to prepare you to perform your best while minimizing risk of injury.
To learn more about our services to help you overcome shoulder replacement:
- Call 408-736-7600 to speak with one of our Care Coordinators
- Complete our Contact Us Form
- Choose from any of our various e-papers to download and learn more about all our services and programs
- Click here to learn more about BreakThrough’s Physical Therapy Programs for the shoulder
- Click here to learn about BreakThrough’s Wellness Programs
- Click here to learn about BreakThrough’s Sports Performance Programs