Loss of independence as a result of Vertigo and other similar conditions which affect your confidence on your feet can be devastating. Often times this comes on slowly and people think that something massive is going on which will forever alter their ability to live the life they desire, travel, enjoy retirement and their grandchildren, etc. At BreakThrough, we understand the seriousness this has on you and your family. Maybe you are looking at this page today out of concern for a friend, sibling or parent who is “slowing down”. Whatever the case, we “get it”.
Vertigo and other related disorders of the vestibular system including BPPV (Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo) are commonly evaluated and treated by physical therapists worldwide and our therapists have extensive experience in this area. As such, we are well equipped to help, but before we do, we listen to you and ask detailed questions so that we have a full understanding of your past, present and of course learn about your concerns, goals for the future, etc.
To learn more about our services to help you overcome vertigo and other disorders of your vestibular system and sense of balance:
- Call 408-736-7600 to speak with one of our Care Coordinators
- Complete our Contact Us Form
- Choose from any of our various e-papers to download and learn more about our services and programs
- Click here to learn about BreakThrough’s Wellness Programs
- Click here to learn about BreakThrough’s Sports Performance Programs