Too many of our patients failed to prepare for their sporting goals. As a result, we end up seeing them in our physical therapy programs due to a preventable injury. Not only is this frustrating, but it becomes very costly and inconvenient. Our 10-week Sports Prep Program ensures that you have a solid understanding of your strengths and weaknesses. This is perfect for the skier in preparation for ski season, marathoners, golfers or tennis players prepping for a tournament or trip, marathoners, 10k, half-marathoners, triathletes, cyclists looking to improve their crit results, etc. Our sports performance clients complete their programs with improved movement patterns, strength, power, flexibility and agility. Two Frequency Options to choose from:
- Ready to Play: One (1) 40-minute session per week (1:1)
- All Star: Two (2) 40-minute sessions per week (1:1)
Week 1 – FMS™/Total Body Screen
- This internationally renowned gold-standard 7 step screen establishes a baseline which we will retest at the end of your program and show your improvements.
- You will be instructed in a few key exercises to begin prior to your next session
Week 2 – Thorough Sports Performance Evaluation and initiation of one on one treatment
- This helps us dig deeper into areas needing improvement
- Initiation of hands on treatment
- Potential video analysis
Weeks 3-8 – Progression of global and sport specific mobility, strength, power and agility including hands on treatment as appropriate and one on one exercise instruction
Week 9 – Follow up re-evaluation and FMS™/Total Body Screen
Week 10 – Discussion of results, video analysis review and plan for future success
- Manual treatment and exercise review to ensure you know what to do and how to do it.
- Discussion of progress, keys for future, final review of independent program for progression
Call today or complete our Contact Us form below and let our sports specialists help you achieve your sports goals before injury or over-training occurs costing you extensive time, monies and frustration.
Getting ready for Ski Season? Signup for our Ski Prep Program to reduce risk for injury and maximize your time on the slopes this year!