Estimated Healthcare Costs Related to PD in the U.S.:
- The combined direct and indirect cost of Parkinson’s, including treatment, social security payments and lost income, is estimated to be nearly $52 billion per year in the United States alone.
- Medications alone cost an average of $2,500 a year and therapeutic surgery can cost up to $100,000 per person.
Why it is important to obtain early intervention:
- Rigidity causes significant joint tightness – this can make tasks such as walking, reaching overhead for a cup, or squatting to the ground very difficult
- Tremors can make bringing food to the mouth, writing things down, and getting dressed more difficult.
- Postural instability is the number one difficulty. This can make balance difficult, walking difficult, and even making eye contact with a friend during conversation difficult.
All of this can be avoided with early intervention of our services. BreakThrough’s program, led by LSVT BIG certified physical therapists has helped thousands of people and their families on a worldwide basis since 2004. Stop wasting your time, money and heartache.
We are passionate to help you get back to a more active and joyful lifestyle. Please submit the form below to learn more and obtain your 50% discounted virtual exploratory session where you are guaranteed to learn at least a couple key tips for your individual situation.
“About 6 months ago, I started to notice a slight increase in my mom’s shakiness, and slowed movement patterns. She seemed to be more cautious about things, but I did not know why. I googled some things and called her MD, but they said it was pretty normal for her age. She then tripped over her carpet, but caught herself and was okay. I was really scared and a friend of mine had shared about their experience at BreakThrough for a fall prevention program. I had nothing to lose so I helped my mom obtain a virtual session. This was life changing for us both. Instantly, I could feel the passion BreakThrough had in helping us unlike any other medical practitioner I’d ever been to, including my GP of 33 years!”
“BreakThrough helped my wife and I travel to see our kids and grandkids in Oregon and Colorado. I am walking with bigger steps and I even was able to play catch with my grandson on our last trip to Colorado! I even obtained a couple virtual sessions while I was there and it was fun for them to see me using the ipad in this way, seeing what I was learning and educating themselves in what I deal with. My daughter is even going to take a couple sessions with my PT just to learn more and obtain insight about Parkinson’s, how it affects me, things she can do to help, etc.”
“Thank you to the moon and back! We had been to multiple neurologists and while they were trying to figure out my diagnosis over a 3 month period, I was already getting help and making improvements in my mobility through BreakThrough’s virtual guidance. I think my doctor has already referred a few people to you as a result!”
“My Parkinson’s is quite advanced and I had practically given up on PT, but my neurologist said that it would be worth our time to go to BreakThrough. I put it off for another month, but then the doctor really urged me once again and I finally scheduled. I’ve been with BreakThrough for 3 months now and it has made a huge difference in my life. I am so glad my kids and my doctor pushed me to put my past PT experiences behind me and just go do it.”
Complete the form below to receive:
- Groundbreaking email series of never seen before content describing Parkinson’s, symptoms, treatment approach and other key factors vital for a comprehensive personal plan
- Video instruction in key exercises and specific Parkinson’s considerations
- Video success stories through virtual and in person sessions
- Invite to BreakThrough’s Private Facebook Support Group
- 50% discount on a 50-minute, secure, virtual consultation ($312 value) Your cost $156.00
- Thorough discussion about your situation (past, present and future goals)
- Focused on your specific needs
- Receive techniques tailored for you based on your condition and environment
- Get back on track to a more enjoyable and active lifestyle