If you are experiencing pain which affects your wrists and hands, includes numbness and/or tingling of the fingers, you may be experiencing some of the signs and symptoms often diagnosed as carpal tunnel syndrome. If so, it is best not to wait as this often progresses without proper evaluation and treatment. Consult your medical doctor for proper assessment and diagnosis. Your BreakThrough therapist will conduct a thorough evaluation, educate you on their findings including the key components that will be addressed throughout your program, then custom build program which helps you achieve your goals as efficiently as possible.
Your BreakThrough therapist will help you with computer setup, postural tips, perform manual therapies and use modalities as needed to reduce pain and inflammation while progressing you through a comprehensive program that addresses strength and flexibility throughout your entire upper body and core.
To learn more about our services to help you overcome all upper extremity conditions, especially focusing on elbow wrist and hand:
- Call 408-736-7600 to speak with one of our Care Coordinators
- Complete our Contact Us Form
- Choose from any of our various e-papers to download and learn more about all our services and programs
- Click here to learn more about BreakThrough’s Physical Therapy Programs for the elbow, wrist and hand
- Click here to learn about BreakThrough’s Wellness Programs
- Click here to learn about BreakThrough’s Sports Performance Programs