Your health is our #1 priority
BreakThrough provides one on one care as well as virtual sessions. Below is an abbreviated version of the extraordinary efforts we take to ensure your overall health and safety or you can watch our brief video.
- All employees, patients, clients and vendors are screened thoroughly, temperature checked with a non contact thermometer, sanitized with 70% ethyl alcohol and required to wear a mask upon entry
- Contact-FREE check in and payment process
- Controlled flow of traffic to ensure minimal contact with others throughout your time at BreakThrough
- We have extra cleaning time (CDC approved cleansers) built in after each session to ensure you enter an fully sanitized environment
- If anyone fails the screen for any reason, they are sent home and provided other options for care
When the patient has self-isolated for 15 days with no symptoms present, they will be permitted to enter our facility after completing the screening process and having their temperature taken by electronic, non-contact temporal thermometer.
Click here for more information on our screening and general safety processes.