So, you or someone you care about is having severe stiffness, pain and restricted motion of the shoulder. First, you should know that you are not alone. The shoulder is the most versatile and mobile joint in the human body with multiple degrees of freedom. As such, life takes its toll and wear and tear or injury can lead to frozen shoulder, also known as adhesive capsulitis. Often times online sites and doctors will claim that it just takes about two years to heal and that there is not much you can do for it. At BreakThrough, our therapists utilize a unique combination of manual skills, education and exercise instruction to help you return to your desired lifestyle much quicker and without excessive pain.
Our skilled physical therapists have a vested interest in you and your ability to participate in the activities you desire. We find that taking a comprehensive approach to your care rather than just treating symptomatically enables us to help you rectify all the deficits and components that are leading to your frozen shoulder. At BreakThrough, we help reduce your need for oral medications, injections or surgical intervention, saving you time and money.
To learn more about our services for frozen shoulder “adhesive capsulitis” and ability to help you return to the lifestyle you desire:
- Call 408-736-7600 to speak with one of our Care Coordinators
- Complete our Contact Us Form
- Choose from any of our various e-papers to download and learn more about our services and programs
- Click here to learn more about BreakThrough’s Physical Therapy Programs for the shoulder
- Click here to learn about BreakThrough’s Wellness Programs
- Click here to learn about BreakThrough’s Sports Performance Programs