If you are looking into or have already undergone cervical fusion, odds are there is/was extensive damage to multiple structures of and around the neck, shoulders and thoracic (mid-back) spine. At BreakThrough, the question we ask ourselves is “Why?”. It is one thing to have a fusion and another to rehabilitate with a group that will look at the therapeutic components that may have led you to it and then ensure that you obtain optimal function as a result. Your BreakThrough therapist will conduct a thorough evaluation, educate you on their findings including the key components that will be addressed throughout your program, then custom build program which helps you achieve your goals as efficiently as possible.
If you are not sure what to do about your neck, but want an easy, cost and time effective way to help ensure you take the right steps towards your future, guided by an expert; check out our Telehealth or Unlicensed Health Consultation and Coaching Services.
In order to properly rehabilitate your spine and surrounding structures, we need to improve all of your movement patterns and ensure you are obtaining and developing strength through full range of motion as well as solid flexibility throughout both sides. Rather than simply rehabilitating you to basic daily activities, it is our goal to prepare you to perform your best while minimizing risk of injury.
To learn more about our services to help you overcome all spinal limitations including cervical spinal fusion:
- Call 408-736-7600 to speak with one of our Care Coordinators
- Complete our Contact Us Form
- Choose from any of our various e-papers to download and learn more about all our services and programs
- Click here to learn more about BreakThrough’s Physical Therapy Programs for the cervical spine
- Click here to learn about BreakThrough’s Wellness Programs
- Click here to learn about BreakThrough’s Sports Performance Programs