Statistics show that more than 80% of the American population will opt for treatment of acute or chronic low back pain at some point in their life. That is not good news. The good news is that as a result, we have A LOT of experience in helping people like yourself overcome a wide variety of low back-related symptoms.
If you are suffering from severe, acute low back pain and you feel like you can’t even move, we can help.
If you have suffered from chronic low back pain for years, have tried therapy, chiropractic, acupuncture, injections or even had surgery, we are here and confident in our ability to help you.
Many of our patients/clients tell us that they felt tight, stiff and sore, but figured it would get better. Some of them sought out personal training or simply looked online for tips. The problem is that no individual is the same, so trying to solve your own problems almost always:
- further delays your ability to return to your desired activities
- ends up costing you more time and money in the long run
- gets frustrating and causes further stress and potentially even affects your work performance, attendance and/or relationships with others
Lower Back Pain Treatment
What most people do not realize is that if not evaluated thoroughly and treated in a timely fashion by a licensed physical therapist things get worse and then when it gets to be “that bad” then they feel they have no choice, but to get professional help. This is unfortunate because they are then in the middle of a downward spiral and we now have to help them get back up to a basic level of daily activity tolerance prior to progressing them to their real goals. At BreakThrough, we will do everything we can to help you no matter what your situation, but please don’t wait!
If you are not sure what to do about your low back pain, but want an easy, cost and time effective way to help ensure you take the right steps towards your future, guided by an expert; check out our Telehealth or Unlicensed Health Consultant and Coaching Services.
Our physical therapists have extensive experience in the evaluation and treatment of all low back conditions. We take a comprehensive approach by taking a thorough history so that we learn about you, your current situation, past experiences and of course your short/long term goals. We then conduct a thorough evaluation and educate you along the way as a partner in your rehabilitation through our physical therapy, wellness, and sports performance programs. To learn more about our services for low back pain and the ability to help you return to the lifestyle you desire:
- Call 408-736-7600 to speak with one of our Care Coordinators
- Complete our Contact Us Form
- Choose from any of our various e-papers to download and learn more about our services and programs
- Click here to learn more about BreakThrough’s Physical Therapy Programs for Low Back Pain
- Click here to learn about BreakThrough’s Wellness Programs
- Click here to learn about BreakThrough’s Sports Performance Programs