So, you or someone you care about is having shoulder pain and maybe also experiencing weakness and/or limited range of motion. First, you should know that you are not alone. The shoulder is the most versatile and mobile joint in the human body with multiple degrees of freedom. As such, life takes its toll and wear and tear can cause impingement of other structures like the subacromial bursa or rotator cuff. Gone untreated, it can lead to bone spurring, rotator cuff tears and all sorts of other complications which often lead to surgical intervention when left untreated early on.
Leading causes are often a combination of body mechanics, weakness, flexibility (hyper/hypomobility) and poor posture through the spine.
If you are not sure what to do about your shoulder, but want an easy, cost and time effective way to help ensure you take the right steps towards your future, guided by an expert; check out our Telehealth or Unlicensed Health Consultant and Coaching Services.
Our skilled physical therapists have a vested interest in you and your ability to participate in the activities you desire. We find that taking a comprehensive approach to your care rather than just treating symptomatically enables us to help you rectify all the deficits and components that are leading to your shoulder impingement. At BreakThrough, we help reduce your need for oral medications, injections or surgical intervention, saving you time and money.
To learn more about our services for shoulder impingement and ability to help you return to the lifestyle you desire:
- Call 408-736-7600 to speak with one of our Care Coordinators
- Complete our Contact Us Form
- Choose from any of our various e-papers to download and learn more about our services and programs
- Click here to learn more about BreakThrough’s Physical Therapy Programs for the shoulder
- Click here to learn about BreakThrough’s Wellness Programs
- Click here to learn about BreakThrough’s Sports Performance Programs