Although our Physical Therapy Team has extensive experience with all disorders of the spine, spinal stenosis can be extremely limiting as the margin for error of your mobility can be extremely limiting due to reduced space available in the spinal canal or lateral recess. Often times when you are dealing with stenosis you’re dealing with pain as well as neurological changes such as numbness, tingling and/or weakness. If this is the case, do not wait any longer
If you have suffered from chronic low back pain for years, have tried therapy, chiropractic, acupuncture, injections or even had surgery, we are here and confident in our ability to help you.
If you are not sure what to do about your back, but want an easy, cost and time effective way to help ensure you take the right steps towards your future, guided by an expert; check out our Telehealth or Unlicensed Health Consultant and Coaching Services.
Our physical therapists have extensive experience in evaluation and treatment of all low back conditions including spinal stenosis. We take a comprehensive approach by obtaining a thorough history so that we learn about you, your current situation, past experiences and of course your short/long term goals. We then conduct a thorough evaluation and educate you along the way as a partner in your rehabilitation through our physical therapy, wellness and sports performance programs.
To learn more about our services for low back pain and ability to help you return to the lifestyle you desire:
- Call 408-736-7600 to speak with one of our Care Coordinators
- Complete our Contact Us Form
- Choose from any of our various e-papers to download and learn more about our services and programs
- Click here to learn more about BreakThrough’s Physical Therapy Programs for Low Back Pain
- Click here to learn about BreakThrough’s Wellness Programs
- Click here to learn about BreakThrough’s Sports Performance Programs