Too many of today’s adolescent athletes fail to prepare for their season. As a result, we end up seeing them in our physical therapy programs when their season has ended due to a preventable injury. Not only is this frustrating, but it becomes very costly and inconvenient for the parents and could jeopardize self-confidence, high school success and memories, scholarship or collegiate opportunities. Our 10-week Sports Prep Program ensures that you and your child have a solid understanding of their strengths and weaknesses. They will also complete the program with improved movement patterns, strength, power, flexibility and agility. Two Frequency Options to choose from:
- Ready to Play: One (1) 40-minute session per week (1:1)
- All Star: Two (2) 40-minute sessions per week (1:1)
Week 1 – FMS™/Total Body Screen
- This internationally renowned gold-standard 7 step screen establishes a baseline which we will retest at the end of your program and show your improvements.
- You will be instructed in a few key exercises to begin prior to your next session
Week 2 – Thorough Sports Performance Evaluation and initiation of one on one treatment
- This helps us dig deeper into areas needing improvement
- Initiation of hands on treatment
- Potential video analysis
Weeks 3-8 – Progression of global and sport specific mobility, strength, power and agility including hands on treatment as appropriate and one on one exercise instruction
Week 9 – Follow up re-evaluation and FMS™/Total Body Screen
Week 10 – Discussion of results, video analysis review and plan for future success
- Manual treatment and exercise review to ensure you know what to do and how to do it.
- Discussion of progress, keys for future, final review of independent program for progression
We guarantee that your adolescent will learn the essential skills to prevent injury and perform at their best in their desired sporting activities.
Call today or complete our Contact Us form below and let our sports specialists help you achieve your sports goals before injury or over-training occurs costing you extensive time, monies and frustration and potentially jeopardizing your scholarship or longer term goals.